Sabtu, 15 September 2012

MY BEDROOM

I have a bedroom. Colour of wall is white and floor white olso. And motive of curtain is flower with the colour is pink. I like the bright lights, so in my bedroom decorated with bright light.
In my bedroom there are little bed with coverbed is blue. I have a bookself. In my bookself there are many books such as, Dictionary, History book, Al-Qur'an, Grammar book, and soon.
 There is a big cupboard is white. And then a big mirror. Nothing bathroom in there. And next in my wall there is calligraphy. 
 I always keep hygiene and beauty my bedroom. Every morning I always Sweeping and mop, and olso every evening.
I like stay in my bedroom. Because my bedroom is lovely room.

2 komentar:

  1. you can manage your blog to be more interesting, maybe by adding pictures or changing the design which more attractive. etc. Good job, anyway!

    BalasHapus
  2. thank you miss, i will changes it

    BalasHapus